What is free energy?
At the moment free energy is not much more for the public than a promise from mostly hobby inventors and a few companies: They say that energy can be gained from “nothing” or at least not from some sort of fuel. The term “free energy” is not clearly defined and the processes behind it are not proven by science. Nevertheless there are some quite promising concepts, explanations and machines and even physical possibility as I try to explain in this post.
Einstein and zero point energy
Quantum physics assures and it has been proven that a complete vacuum – space with absolutely no matter in it – always has an energy amount that is greater than zero, first published by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern (Wikipedia on zero point energy). Experiments show that this energy amount is finite, the formulas themselves calculate an infinite energy amount! It’s like, if nothing is there, there is still energy, and possibly a very large amount of energy! This, by the way, is in complete congruence with Nassmin Haramein’s still unaccepted Unified Field Theory. His famous presentation “Crossing the event horizon” is found in the best quality at endederwelt.com (just scroll down a little).
Now what seems to happen in a complete vacuum, is that elementary particles (quantum) are constantly popping out of nothing and eventually disappearing into nothing. I do NOT think that it’s actually popping out of nothing but I’ll go into that in more detail later.
These particles mostly have an elementary electromagnetic charge, thus creating small electromagnetic fields. As the positions, directions and spin of these “ghost” particles are absolutely random, they normally neutralize each other, so from the outside it seems that not much is going on in the vacuum.
Making zero point energy useful
Having overflown some of free energy device designs available on the internet, I suspect that a substantial number of them work the following way:
First these machines create an electromagnetic field over an exactly defined area. This of course, needs an initial energy put into the system. This electromagnetic field is used to “line up” the zero point energy particles, simply spoken. It seems that the field gets stronger by doing this. By switching the direction and position of the initial electromagnetic field in well-defined angels and geometries, actual current can be won out of such a system. Many inventors affirm that this energy is bigger than the initial energy put into the system. We are talking of a multiplication of 1.x to 12 times!
Whatever the detailed mechanics are: Einsteins formula E=mc2 says among other things that the energy contained in matter is huge. Are we sure that all of this huge frozen energy lying in front of our eyes will always be out of our reach, that there is no hidden passage ever to be found?
What mainstream physics says
Fundamental laws in physics clearly say that perpetual motion (machines always running by themselves) and over unity (getting more energy out of a system than putting in) is not possible. The law of conservation of energy says that you can only get the energy out of an isolated system that you put in or was already in before. Any researcher contradicting to such “laws” immediately looses much or all of his/her reputation in the scientific community.
I see two base problems in such an absolutist standpoint of science:
- What we call physical laws is nothing more than a description and abstraction of current understanding of science about a specific part of our reality. Most of the laws ever postulated by physics have been overthrown, enhanced or refined over time. As long as science has not understood and explained every last part of our existence, physical laws are nothing more than more or less accurate assumptions.
- The law of conservation of energy applies to isolated systems. Inside our universe I strongly believe that no such system has ever been observed or created. Everything in this existence is interrelated. This is not only a Buddhist wisdom but also a fact know from relativity and quantum theory. But is reality or the universe an isolated system? If not, and there is the strongest evidence for that, as I will try to show next, energy could come from places we do not have the slightest clue about.
Is the universe a closed system?
No physicist today can prove that the amount of energy is a static value in this universe. Some of the problems are:
- We do not know the boundaries, if there are any, of this universe
- We don’t have a clue about 98% of the energy in our universe (black matter and black energy). We only have a tiny information about it, which is its gravitation. About its complete sum of energy and if its static, we know nothing
- We don’t know what is going on in black holes: Is all of their contained energy still to be considered as part of our universe?
- There are essential wholes in our knowledge (reason for inertia – higgs field?), understanding of gravity (gravitron?), and so on…
With so little knowledge, how dare science to have such a dogmatic standpoint regarding non-mainstream ideas? Are scientists even the new pharisee?
In contrary, there is evidence from so far away sources as physics, religions and even ET contactees, that the universe is not a closed system:
- String theory predicts the existence of at least up to 11 dimensions of this existence. As I understand it, there are interrelations between all of these dimensions, so possibly there is also energy coming in or getting out to such “places”. One upcoming blog post will be on the question if the dark matter is gravity we receive from other dimensions.
- People who report of their contacts with extraterrestrial civilizations (e.g. the Antromedans and Pleiadens) report of parallel universes overlying our universe and having different “densities” than our’s (we are said to live in third density, next is fourth, up to eleventh and lately even 12th). There is a lot of talk in these circles about entities moving between these densities.
- Most prophets, wise men and religions talk of other worlds beyond this world. One of the most detailed religious sources about other worlds and universes is also one of the oldest: The Indian Bhagavad Gita. This 5’000 year old book talks in detailed numbers about different inhabited worlds in this and other universes.
Examples (see bhagavad-gita.org):
- “The Vedic scriptures states that humans have existed for 155 trillion years in the current cycle of creation and annihilation and before this cycle there were trillions of cycles. The duration of each cycle is 311 trillion years. Beyond this planet, there are trillions of other planets with living beings”.
- “The Vedic scriptures state that there is a spiritual and material creation. The material creation represents 25% of God’s creation. Consisting of millions of Universes, and within each Universe there are numerous planets. This Universe that the planet Earth is in is the smallest one. There are other Universes which are millions of times bigger than our Universe”.
I think we should start to consider that free energy is not about perpetual motion or “creating” energy. It’s just about searching in directions that are unknown to current science and trying to enhance the picture of our knowledge. This, by the way, should be a central objective of science…
Inventions and patents
An in depth presentation of many free energy devices can be found at the great site free-energy-info.co.uk/ made by Patrick J. Kelly. I suggest you download from there a copy of the full e-Book to your hard drive. At the present moment, with all the fights around Wikileaks, we do not know how long such information is freely available on a free internet.
Here are some examples:
Stanley Meyer: He discovered a method of splitting water into it’ gas form (hydrogen and oxygen), using very little energy. He found that a common combustion engine could run on a small amount of this “hydroxy” gas if it was mixed with air, water droplets and some of the exhaust gas coming from the engine. He holds several patents.
Thomas Henry Moray: He developed what he termed the “Moray Valve”—a device for extracting “radiant energy” from the “energy waves of the universe”, which he thought to be an inexhaustible environmental energy source. He held several demonstrations of this device (from Wikipedia).
Eugene Mallove: He was a notable proponent and supporter of research into cold fusion. He authored the book Fire from Ice, which details the 1989 report of table-top cold fusion from Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann at the University of Utah. The book claims the team did produce “greater-than-unity” output energy in an experiment, which supposedly was successfully replicated on several occasions (from Wikipedia).
M. DeGeus: He was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery.
This list can go on for a long time. Please visit free-energy-info.co.uk/ for a very extensive outlay of free energy technologies.
Two companies working on the field of zero point energy:
Cumulation of deadly coincidences
It seems that almost every publicly known researcher on the field has been threatened or killed:
Stanley Meyer: Following his sudden death, an autopsy showed that he died of a cerebral aneurysm. Meyer’s supporters continue to claim that he was assassinated.
Thomas Henry Moray: In the 1930s, Thomas Henry Moray reported that he and his family had been threatened and shot at on several occasions and his lab ransacked to stop his free energy research and public demonstrations. The 1975 book The Sun Betrayed claimed solar energy production was being suppressed by the US governmental bureau allocated to help its development.
Eugene Mallove: Mallove claims that the results of his cold fusion research were suppressed through an organized campaign of ridicule from mainstream physicists. He was fatally beaten May 14, 2004 in Norwich, Connecticut by an unknown assailant.
M. DeGeus: He might have been killed by an artificially provoked heart attack, just the day he was about to fly to europe to present his invention to investors. Please check the details of this death at rense.com.
Conclusions, if free energy suppression was a fact
- There would need to be a very powerful conspiracy among the oil industry (Saudi as well as US), the car industry (US and Japan) , governments/secret programs and even mainstream science to execute the suppression. There are obviously people on this world that would be egomaniac enough for that.
- These people would have committed the worst crimes against humanity (wars for oil, health), nature (pollution), individuals (researchers) and ethics in general (fraud).
If I combine these two assumptions, I find the same bad guys as are suspected for 9/11 and UFO/regressive alien cover up (Bushs/Freemason + Saudi). Coincidence?
The reader is strongly advised to do his/her own research on the subject and make up his/her own opinion.
Here is a start:
A recent report by mainstream organisation FAS – Federation Of American Scientists reveals that invention secrecy orders are at their HIGHEST level in a decade. A further report from 1971 (obtained under Freedom Of Information) reveals that some photovoltaic inventions in excess of 70-80% EFFICIENCY were subject to REVIEW AND POSSIBLE restriction.
Update: Is China up to release free energy devices/technology?
Among conspiracy theorists there is currently talk of china dropping out of a secret agreement with the US about keeping back free energy technology. On China Industry News there is an article from march 2010 about china having the technology ready. David Wilcock talks of china’s plan to release the technologies as well as putting up an international truth tribunal to handle the forces that were conspiring and manipulating mankind since world war II in his series China’s October Surprise I, II and III.