(Translation: Zur deutschen Version dieses Artikels)
It’s really about the time that I present my personal solutions against the mess we have to live in, called modern world. If you happen to be attracted to this article, there is probably no need to repeat the materialistic, dark, destructive and ego-based “reality” we are enduring.
Chaukeedaar’s advice #1: Listen to your inside as many times a day as you can and learn that you are not your body, nor your thoughts, that everything outside is not real but just a sick game to make us experience, learn and grow. Others call it the matrix, an illusion, maya, that stands diametral to consciousness, truth, the soul. Truly realize that your past, nor your future, are real or existing – there has always only been the now, and it will always only be the now (Eckhart Tolle helped me a lot with this kind of awareness. I recommend his first book The Power of Now. I have not read his later works yet and I’m honestly a bit suspicious about his late new age-ish and commercial twist).
Chaukeedaar’s advice #2: Detach your live from anything global(ist) and focus on whats really happening AROUND you. As you all know, the satanist/elitist New World Order is about centralizing power and control – centralization has become an almost irreversible process mainly in
- politics (UNO, EU, North American Union, CFR, TC)
- economy (globalization)
- finance (planned new world central bank)
- media (massive consolidation in corporate ownership)
- religion (One World Religion, New Age)
- technology (patent rights system, corporate consolidation)
and so on. Now my personal solution is about gaining your control over your life back and work for decentralization, namely
- establish a local, parallel, social network in your community with real exchange of views and co-determination
- disconnect your dependency from centralized suppliers in shutting down your consumption of globalists products and services
- reduce your dependency from the money supply, especially from interest rates and exchange rates, e.g. by becoming a mini-farmer and using money-less exchange of goods. If you want to invest, invest in real things – your house and ground, your family, your community, not into the virtual bubbles of the speculators
- stop or drastically reduce your consumption of television, electronic entertainment and gossip. There is propaganda and mind control on so many levels that you may not even know about all of them yet. It’s hard work to constantly block and clean your mind from the lies and the mud “they” are spreading
- stop believing any dogmas (religious as well as occult/esoteric/new age) and start searching and occupying yourself with our spiritual roots. All the answers are within yourself. If you start to listen, I promise you will become wise!
- do not try to protect “your” copyright of anything you produce – in the end its silly as nothing belongs to you, you have neither created the matter you are working with, nor the mind that allows you to think and feel, nor the soul that is your essence of existence. Copyright really belongs to God and nobody else, here on earth its only a sign of not wanting to share and trying to elevate oneself above others
And automatically you also become a UNIQUE individual that thinks and feels for its own. The elitist controllers cannot handle diversity and independent thinking very well, can they… But I should not distract myself from the topic – this is not about saving the world, but saving yourself.
Let Your Consciousness Guide Yourself – or – Why I Became a Vegetarian Nine Months ago
For almost 40 years I really liked to eat meat. The religious tradition I feel close to, the Hare Krishna movement of Srila Praphupada, tought me about the true (same) essence of the soul in all animals and to treat them like friends, but the step towards not eating our friends was still too big for me, I guess. Or may I say: it was all a bit too abstract.
The past two years in the alternative/truther scene on the web left me in a race towards more and more knowledge and awareness in many areas. Do you guys also know this feeling of unbelieving hurt and frustration about how the really bad people in this world behave? Starting from ritual child abuse and ending with war drone attacks on civilians? At some point I realized that I can’t change the world, that I should not try to change people against their free will, and to abandon this kind of political, saving-the-world thinking. What I can and should change is me, myself and I.
Now it was the following video that actually made the suffering of our animal friends enough real to me that my consciousness immediately decided to stop eating meat. There was no process of thinking involved – right after I finished the speech of Gary Yourofsky something in myself decided to stop eating meat, and that’s what I did. I don’t miss anything, I’m healthy, well-trained, and much less contaminated by physical negativity.
Warning: The video contains hard pictures of how our animals are treated – if you want to stay ignorant, you better don’t watch:
Become Local: My First Steps in Gardening
Last winter I decided to ask our neighbour, who has become a good friend of ours, if I could use a small part of his overgrown and unused land for some time for my planned gardening attempts. After some short research I ordered the book Mini Farming – Self Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre by Brett L. Markham, which I can really recommend. We are still far away from being self-sufficient, but it’s a good learning experience and a simple way of connecting ourselves back to what it means to be an incarnated individual on earth and its wonderful nature.
Some of you might have wondered why I haven’t been more active on my blog for the last half a year. Well, its part of implementing this new philosophy I just tried to outline.
Those occult, secret society elitists who brought us into our problems we face today do everything to not let yourself get a breath, step back and see the complete truth for what it is. But you actually CAN do it. It’s a simple decision of your soul, using its inherent free will. “They” have a lot of influence, but there are still many areas you can find your true self and build a world you envision. It’s just not there where “they” draw your attention to.